Start the day by visiting the beautiful thousands of vermilion torii at Fushimi Inari Shrine. The tour ends with a visit to Kyoto's famous sake district.
- Daily (Except Monday and Dec 29 - Jan 3)
- Start 9:00 to Approx. 12:30
- 3km walking
- English speaking guide service is included
- Pick-up service is not available
- Tour will be operated for a minimum of 1 person
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this is an on foot tour
- Reservation name must match name on identification
Assemble at the North Exit Ticket Machine of Kyoto Station
Fushimi Inari Shrine
Kizakura Kappa Country (Sake Tasting)
- Public transportation will be used. Seating is not guaranteed.
- Tour locations cannot be changed. However, the itinerary is subject to change due to heavy traffic, weather conditions or other operational reasons. In such cases, the tour cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Sake Tasting is not included in the tour fee.
- Consuming alcohol under the age of 20 is prohibited by Japanese law.