Enjoy the local streets of Takayama by bike! Take this 6 km (approx. 4 miles) round trip rider on old railway tracks and enjoy all the sites Takayama has to offer.
- Apr. 8 - Nov. 24 (except Wednesday)
- Start: 9:40 - Approx. 14:45 or 12:40 - Approx. 17:15
- Transfers: local bus and taxi fares are included
- Tour operated for minimum of 1 person
Takayama Bus Terminal
- Children smaller that 140 cm (4.5 ft) cannot cycle. However they can sit on seats in the middle.
- Primary School students must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend that pregnant women do not join the ride, as it may cause physical stress. There is no OB/GYN clinic nearby
- Persons with heart disease should not ride the bike but can take the seat in the middle. In addition, please inform the staff of your health condition prior to the tour
- Comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for cycling are recommended. Please do not wear high heels or beach sandals.
- On a rainy day we recommend wearing raincoats to prevent any staining of clothes.
- For safety reasons, we ask you to wear a helmet during the tour. Helmets will be provided, but you can also bring your own.
- We will conduct the tour even in rainy conditions. However, with inclement weather we may cancel the tour. If there are any alterations to the schedule, we will inform you as soon as possible.