Enjoy a visit to Todaiji Temple, and see their Buddha hall with one of the largest wooden structures in the world. At Nara Park 1,100 deer will welcome you.
- Daily (Except for Jan. 1 - 3, and Dec. 30 - 31)
- Start 13:15 to Approx. 18:00
- 4.5km walking
- English speaking guide service is included
- Pick-up service is not available
- Tour operated for minimum of 1 person
Assemble at the Nippon Travel Agency office in Kyoto Station
Round trip by Kintetsu Express Train to Nara, the Imperial capital of Japan in the 8th century.
Nara Park (Deer Park)